Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hungry like a wolf

I was “too focusing” on the works today that I don’t realize the time showed 1:30 at noon. Oh no! had passed my lunch time. Where’s everybody? Why they didn’t care to ask me to go out for lunch?! Ohh..I’m the rose among the thorns today! That’s answered!

Hurriedly put all the “valuable” things from my handbag into the drawer. Just grabbed purse and handphone. Go down and walked to SC. Scaled up the stairs, I bumped into ex-officemate on the reverse lane. “Hey Roy, bila nak buat open house” Walking hurriedly and without stopping, I shouted, “tungguuuuuuu, will inform..” (but will I conduct the open house this year maa?). Just words of “persuasion” to him might be. Huhh!

Entering the lobby of SC, huh what is this..Aussino Sale on the go! I was not acknowledged about this. The salesgirl said they have rented the lobby for sale for quite some time and the offer gonna end this 21/10. She said most of the things have been sold. Beautiful things must have been taken then! Aaa..How come I don’t know. Peek, peep, glance..that’s some that I admired. Wait hah, going to 2nd floor first for food. Reaching 2nd floor, ahh just remembered that I brought the purse without money in it. I recalled during distributing the things into the drawer, I put the envelope that contains money into the drawer. I, so, like waggle a stick in the hole, got RM2 and it’s enough for 8 pieces of cokodok and 2 pieces of cucur udang. Huwaa! Such a good lunch isn't it? :(

Run down to Aussino sale, there’s one quilt cover that catched my eyes. Promised to myself to come back this evening to get that. Hoya!

1 comment:

FAM said...

sale! the word haunts me in any way. hahahahaha!!! I bought aussino cadar before raya tp xsmpt pakai.