Monday, November 3, 2008

One fine day

One fine morning, in the boss's office:-

m: I affirm and certain to tell you that I'm resigning. I'll follow the procedure by giving 3 months notice. I'll distribute and handover all my errands to the right candidate during the period.

Quiet.

b: (looking pause). May I know whether this is the final decision? Why Roy? You have any other offer? Better offer?

m: To be frank, I don't get any offer and I don't look for any job. To be frank, I enjoy to have you and other staff as a company. It just that I don't enjoy working here.

b: Then, Roy will be a housewife? Looking for kids?

...shrugged and thought hard...

m: I want to be a writer! *&^ (hah?)

b: Ohh..you mean you want to be a freelance writer or a writer with a monthly pay?

m: (what a question?) Emm... may be both.

b: You said that you don't enjoy working here. Can you tell me is it because of the pay, the works or the mgmt or anything.....?

m: The mix of them may be. (FULL STOP, please dont ask further...anymore..gee)

b: Ok, if that's the case, I actually couldn't stop you. You've made the decision, but we must think that the grass here might not greenest but we don't even know whether the grass at the new place is greener.
I don't want you to go as I know you've been here for 7 years...

when suddenly I just remembered.......

m: Oh yes right! Exactly, today is my 7th anniversary working here.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!





I believe the story doesn't end here.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

>> blogspot juga...?:D
>> anyway, thanks for adding kat Facebook...

☆ lieya latif ☆ said...

hai kak....lieya pun dah berblog gak sekarang kak...fp payah le...lemo nooo nak update.....wah kak 7 tahun tuuuuuuuuuuuu....byk betul jasa2 akak

MamaFaMi said...

So... what's the decision then? Jadi ke resignnya? Kerja baru susah nak cari nowadays. Unlesslah you're not a career lady. But that 7 years tak membayangkan you're not a career lady.. hehhe... for me, I am definately NOT a career lady. Kalau gi office tu, rasa cam panasss je... rasa nak balik rumah je! Ahakss...

Big Mamma Bukhari said...

assalamualaikum..
salam kenal dari t... t rasa t dpt link akak ni kat fp lieya latif...

Hazia said...

Alamak, ni resign ke dak ni?:P

If all those factors don't work, camna boleh last sampai 7 years?

Anonymous said...

>> happy anniversary to you too...
>> rajin kerja tau...:D

Anonymous said...

wow...i wish i could do the same :)

FAM said...

eh...u r quitting? really meh?