Friday, April 10, 2009

Rombongan Cik Kiah (5 days 5 nights)

My MIL name is Rokiah by coincidence, so the title is match enough to tell the whole story :).
This is my second trip to Bandung and Jakarta. I would conclude that shopping is heavenly at Bandung (and JKT as well) as our currency to Indonesia currency is very impressive now compare to last visit (last year).

Despite the heavy workloads, I’ve to update this soon as the demand is very high from my prens who asked me many times and who is waiting their turn to go there soon. I write this as it will be a guidance and tips to them. Aku tulis sikit2 ya Lin, Anis, etc…nanti aku charge ;)

First day (1/4/09)
We reached JKT at 8:05 am Indonesia time. Our loyal supir was already there waiting for us. We headed to Safari Park (again!) first. We stopped by at Restoran Sederhana for lunch. We had yummilicious nasi padang there.










We came to Safari park again just because to make the kids enjoy before they would start to make their long face as the mommies and daddies would start their true color activities at Bandung. *giggle*






I've also posted the pics on Safari Park visit last year at BDG-JKT (Taman Safari Indonesia).
Later, we headed to Bandung and stayed overnight there. Our real activity started on that night. Hold on girls for more updates. ;)


No comments: