Friday, October 29, 2010

I'm back!


Assalamualaikum and hello everyone!

It's been a longgggg time since I started writing this back, TODAY. Not that I have dearth of idea but, common word, no time to update blog. As everybody is aware we have a lot of communication mode nowadays namely twitter, facebook, hi5 and etcetera, these has exhausted me already. I wonder people who can blog, then constantly active on facebook and at the same time work at office..gurp... how come they can cater all these. Or unless their work tasks are not that much.. hemm..I was wondering and still wonder...
I would love to share by blogging here with everybody but time, work and family envy me most. And feel so touched when some asking me why I stop blogging. Hey, we miss your writing, we miss your exotic words. Hah! Exotic? We miss your dissimilarity of story, like not other bloggers. Oh, is it? Wah feel like the famous writer when in fact I am only the normal woman who has nothing. Nothing means not so extravaganza one lorrr.. I'll text what I feel like to but trying not to make anybody feel not good and trying not to be showed off. Insyaallah, insyaAllah (and I continue with Maher Zain's song of InsyaAllah).
I'll try my best ya buddies! I'll remain my simple but nice bloody awesome stories, will try ya. Thanks for your support!