Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Commercial Break...



Mrs "Gadget things" is now interested in one of the new release things.
I'm more into gadget things and that means by hook or by crook I'll get the thing I desired. But $$$$$ does matter. Tee hee. Not that I'm giving up of my current HP iPAQ. It's because I'm impressed with the technology in this iPhone. A friend of mine has offered me for the same price bought at US. That's interesting!
What important to me is, this gadget can access to internet, same as I have now plus other attractive functions. Internet access is so vital to me as I can surf while laying on the couch or bed or while breastfeeding or even in the toilet. Huh, this woman is terrible!

But am still thinking whether to accept the offer or not. The current one is still OK although there's some scratch, scrape and mark here & there (it's because of the nasty me!). And most important thing it's a gift from Mr. A. Should keep it 4-eva.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

GALLIERA GM

Will be my next in line for LV series (or in my imagination?). This large format has a chic and contemporary look. Awfully spacious enough for me to dump Hannah's clothes, bottle and diapers ;)

6 comments:

MamaFaMi said...

My phone, selagi tak rosak selagi tu la gunakan. The simpler the better, senang nak handle. Ahakss. Fon anak-anak lagi canggih dari fon mama dia ni ha...

Mama Bs said...

Suka Iphone jugak, but after reading the pros and cons... simpan dulu la cita2.. kalu hang dah beli.. habaq kat aku.. aku nak belek2 jugak buat lepas gian. hahahaha

Haya Ismail said...

Tak jadi juga sbb dah terlepas ke tgn org lain, tee hee..lama sgt nak bg decision nak beli. Anyway, save $$$$$. Guna dulu yg current one saja.

Anonymous said...

Weh, abang aku dah beli , mamat tu tech-maniac gek tapi ada duit anitime leh beli, fuhh syok aku dok godek2.. simpan impian je la aku nak dapat ...

Anonymous said...

sista! gojes sungguh itu LV tp hatiku tetap pada coach! btw, wud you stash hannah's clothes, diapers, bottles into THAT LV? think again beb! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Fatin..yes i would..u know me...just during short outing la e.g. shopping ..i don''t want to bring extra bag (to put her things)