Tuesday, June 3, 2008

rush hour to home



I was about to leave the office yesterday when I heard the cuppycake song from my mobile phone. It's from my house number. Must be the kids. Press the talk sign at my hp and it's my maid (oops!)

Maid: Buk, k**** (tuttt...) ammar berdarah buk

Me: banyak ke? panggil ammar..

Maid: Banyak buk! (passed the phone to ammar)

Me: banyak ke berdarah ammar? Ammar lari2 ke..lompat2 ek? Brp kali dah mami pesann...

Ammar: mamiii (while crying), b*** ammar berdarah.. ammar tak lari, tak lompat

Me: betul ke? banyak dak darah?

Ammar: Sikit jaa..

Me: Nanti pergi klinik. Call abah. Mami nak balik dah ni. Bye!

I rushed home! When I reached home, my husband has arrived and he was cooking. Scrutinize Ammar's b***, can see a little blood. He is wiping the blood with tissue. Aqil was still feeling itchy on some parts of his body resulting from the 'salt petal' (kelopak garam). Promised to bring him to doctor together with Ammar.

Ergo, after breaking my fast and performing solat maghrib, the four of us went to clinic. By looking at the 'specific part', doc confirmed the condition is OK and in the process of curing. The blood might be resulted from the scab that has come off. It should be OK in 1 or 2 days.

Aqil was given two types of allergy pill. Has to take WHEN REALLY NEEDED, meaning when only the body feels itchy.

Off, we headed home. While laying down and breastfreeding Hannah, I took a break to reflect and ponder a moment. May the day onwards will be blessed always by Him. The day must not be superb or amazing, it must not be all magnificent and fantastic, and it may not be even close to radiant. Nevertherless, a sparkling and luminious day would be expected if not much, then a little. I always thankful to Almighty to have luvly children who are just the best at surprises and making us feel special. Though at times, they make me nag and shout to them as they don't listen to me, at the end of the day, these all make me think and reflect the existing of them. Also, a foremost thanks, not to forget, to my husband who has helped me a lot.

Thank you my Lord and all my loves...

3 comments:

MaMi A said...

the ending...hit my soft spot la..

Anonymous said...

hi kak aya ! seronok baca criter kak aya nih ... good luck

Haya Ismail said...

mami A: wow..means my tale really "take a thing to heart" huhh..will do again! tee hee hehe

ita: thanks, always drop by, read out and and give comment ;)..I want to be an author maaa.....but now still amateur..heh :)